1. Acquisition of Information. We collect personal identifiable information that you provide to us such as your name, gender, age, address, email address, general demographic information, and other information regarding your interests, activities and product preferences. We collect this information in an effort to provide future communications to you that we think will interest you.
2. Disclosure to Third Parties. We do not share, trade or sell your personal identifiable information to anyone outside of RMCC and its affiliated companies unless required by law or authorized by you. We may share this information with companies that provide services on our behalf, including certain promotions and other third-party processors. We do not authorize these third parties to make any other use of your information.
4. Children’s Privacy. We will never knowingly request personal identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 (this is consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998). If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13, we will immediately remove their information from our active database.
5. Security Measures. RMCC’s database is stored on a secured server. While it is impossible to guarantee complete security of any computer system and the data contained therein, we maintain and implement security policies and procedures that combine with available technologies in accordance with prevailing industry standards, all of which are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information.
6. Photo & Story Submissions. By submitting photos and/or stories, each Contestant consents, to the extent permitted by law, to the use of his or her name, image, likeness, city of residence and/or photographs in any publicity or advertising (including the cruelgirl.com websites, and CRUEL GIRL catalogs, emails, or other marketing materials) carried out by RMCC without limitation or further notification. Contestants further agree and acknowledge that they will not receive monetary compensation for the use of their name, image, likeness, city of residence and/or photographs in promotional materials. This Contest is not an employment interview and the Winner(s) shall not be entitled to an ongoing employment, independent contractor or any other relationship with RMCC.